Quality Assurance Policy
Mai Khao Lak Beach Resort & Spa (TUI BLUE Mai Khao Lak) was established in 2011 to provide accommodation and leisure services to our guests. We are based in Khao Lak on Pakweep Beach and we employ 145 people permanently.
Quality is important to our business because we value our guests. They have chosen our hotel to spend quality family time and relax during their holidays. Therefore we strive to provide them with the services that meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established quality assurance procedures that provide a way for us to measure and improve our performance by identifying areas for improvement.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Encourage guest feedback through our Guest Satisfaction Survey and online channels such as TripAdvisor, Holidays Check and online travel agencies
- Daily gathering and monitoring of guest feedback during management meeting
- Take immediate actions to improve our service
- Service recovery procedure to manage customer complaints within 24 hours
- Follow-up with guests
- Encourage employee feedback and suggestions
- Training and development for all our employees
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our service level standards
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and our quality objectives are communicated to all our employees through our Company Notice Board and team meetings.
Though the Administration Manager and Hotel Manager have ultimate responsibility for quality, all employees have a responsibility in the own areas of work, helping to ensure that quality is embedded across the whole property.