TUI BLUE Mai Khaolak, aware of the need to carry out its activities with appropriate respect for the environment, is committed to complying with the following environmental principles:
1. To rationalise and make good use of natural resources, to reduce the impact on the environment, by minimising the consumption of resources and promoting energy-saving and efficiency in its facilities.
2. To continuously improve and prevent pollution, by implementing the necessary measures to reduce environmental effects and prevent potential accidents with an environmental impact.
3. To continuously update the environmental programme, by setting objectives and goals as part of our environmental management system.
4. To continuously adapt to the applicable environmental legislation and regulations, in addition to other requirements this must be met by the company.
5. To promote environmental education and awareness amongst our employees, as well as our customers and collaborators in relation to environmental protection, by providing information about all the actions carried out within our company.
Our policy has been communicated to our entire team and is available to the public, our customers and our collaborators.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
TUI BLUE Mai Khaolak, aware of the need the development of its activity to be conducted safely and to preserve the health and safety of its customers and employees, is committed to compliance with the following principles:
1. Assessing risks for the purpose of their elimination or mitigation at the workplace.
2. Providing and ensuring a safe and healthy environment, keeping workplaces under suitable conditions in terms of safety and health of customers and employees in order to eliminate or minimize accidents and diseases.
3. Providing information and training to our employees on the performance, responsibilities and obligations relating to health and safety arising from the performance of their duties.
4. Consulting and effective cooperation with relevant authorities and our employee representatives in promoting and developing measures to ensure the safety and health at work of our employees and customers.
5. Evaluation and review of this policy, checking the effectiveness of programs and actions for continuous improvement and maintenance of safe working conditions.
Our policy has been communicated to all our staff and is available to the public, customers and our employees.
POLICY OF ENGAGEMENT WITH THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
TUI BLUE Mai Khaolak, aware of the need the engagement with local community, is committed to compliance with the following principles:
1. Provide support for various activities. Organized by the local community.
2. Select qualified staff and consider local people to support their work.
3. Promote and encourage customers to visit local attractions. To promote local tourism.
4. Promoting and leading environmental conservation activities in the community, such as planting mangrove trees, planting trees.
5. Promoting and preserving local and national culture such as Loy Krathong Festival, Songkran Festival, and New Year’s Day.
Our policy has been communicated to all our staff and is available to the public, our engagement with local community.